Professional Quiver Warranty
Great Northern Quivers are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This is a limited warranty as follows:
• Wire frame is warranted against breakage for the normal life of the quiver.
• If a quiver shows signs of misuse, alteration or mishandling, this warranty is void.
• Claimant must be original purchaser on record. Warranty is not transferable.
FIRST 90 Days
Under this limited warranty, during the first 90 days, we will repair or replace quiver, whichever we deem suitable. Owner must pay shipping charges to and from our shop.
• Dealers are not authorized to make replacements on quiver, under this warranty.
• If damage should occur by fault of owner, we will repair at our then current price structure. Quiver must be returned to our shop postage pre-paid.
• NOTE: This warranty does not apply to the straps.
• NOTE: This warranty does not apply to the finish on any quiver.
• Contact Great Northern Quivers for authorization before returning quiver.
• Enclose a letter stating the nature of the claim, and send your item to our address.
• All shipping costs are the responsibility of the owner.
WARRANTY VOID IF...
• Any attempt is made to alter the quiver.
• Flagrant misuse and abuse is plainly evident.